Greetings of peace Everybody:
We write to update you on the following:
- The Tahajjud prayer (صلاة التهجد) will be held 15 minutes after the Taraweeh prayer.
- On the 27th night of Ramadan, there will be Suhoor at the Masjid. A brother has volunteered to bring the suhoor for people who plan to stay overnight at the masjid that night. On the remainder days, people are encouraged to make suhoor in their homes, then attend the Fajr prayer.
- Eid Day will be announced next week insha'Allah as we get close to the end and in advance to give people an opportunity to plan accordingly. If you need to provide advance notice to your employer, just know that Eid is tentatively on Monday, May 2nd.
- Eid prayer: the praising (التكبيرات) will begin exactly at 7AM. Then at 7:30AM, the prayer will be held followed by the khutba (the sermon).
- Reminder, the masjid will host potlucks at the masjid on the odd nights of the last 10 days of Ramadan. Tonight (4/21/2022), will be the first potluck. Bring your iftar and join your community. Families will be attending too.
- We will be collecting funds for Zakat al Fitr through the donation box and via PayPal. The Zakat al Fitr amount for 2022 is $15. If you know of anyone who is eligible to receive Zakat al Fitr, please let us know.
We thank you for being a part of our community and we look forward to serving you.
Ramadan Kareem and May you all have a blessed last 10 days of Ramadan.