Assalamu alaikum Brothers and Sisters.
Our masjid will continue to remain closed until the state's recommendations change. Recently, we have been receiving requests to open the masjid for prayers and other gatherings. We understand and respect our brothers and sisters desire to worship at the masjid. While we won't officially be holding Jummah or other prayers until further notice, we are allowing prayers at the worshipers own risk given the following precautions are met.
- Attendees should not come to the masjid if they have symptoms of COVID-19 or have been around people recently who have.
- There can't be more than 10 people in the masjid at a time.
- Attendees should wear a mask.
- Attendees should bring their own prayer rug.
- Attendees should socially distance if possible.
- Please clean the wudu, prayer area, and restroom regularly.
May Allah make it easy for us during these difficult times.
Logan Islamic Center